wrong key

 this comeback

you know that this is not a trial

but I tell you what

you just show me how this gonna work

You said that it will be a home

so I opened up to many matters

and I brought in a bunch of flowers

but at last

I got the sealed door.

It is forgotten that I used to bring a key

but this time

the route has changed.


this fight

this dream

and this infinity imaginations

is the only thing in this world that I refused to give up.


So I tried so hard 

and it still wasn't enough.

because you take it so light

but little you didn't know

I took a whole world to look back

still this wasn't enough.

maybe I worked too hard to open that door

or maybe I picked a wrong key.


until one day

I realized that behind that door

you already took another door with another key..


and I was wrong

when I thought that I picked the whole right key.



with Love,

Amy.



Popular Posts