a letter to one I loved

 You made me question myself

You made me feel less than what I am worth

I was my worst self and yet I thought I was my best 

because

You made me try so hard to gain love from you

I tried to be everything you wanted

I tried to be everything you needed

and still

that wasn't enough.

I tried to ignore the things that you did 

you did to upset me

and tried to silence myself in order to please you

And still that wasn't enough

I tried to mend the broken pieces that you opened up to me about

The ways that people hurt you in the past

I wanted to fix that..

I wanted to show you what love actually meant

so that you weren't afraid of it anymore..

And yet that still wasn't enough


When I tried to leave you reeled me back in..

You never let me step away

You always reminded me of the things that I missed about you

But then yanked them out from underneath my feet as soon as I came back.


I was trauma bounded.

You were my narcissist

And I was your empath.



#copied from POV A Letter To Your Narcissist. Hoping that one day, I can create beautiful poem as this created. Feel free to scroll down below to get into the poem that I created before. Hope you enjoy the reading. 


with super extra love,

Amy.

Popular Posts