i don't want to be your tattoo

 this insanity

because after all

i believe that i pretend to be not into you

and i know it must be nice

if I let us to happen again

maybe that is the one that i praying for

God knows.

i spoke to Him a lot, about you. 

but babe,

hey,

i won't let you know

or figure it out

i know that's for you it's hard

but i will wait for you

i can't pretend anymore

and i can't stop wanting you

judge me

stop me

or tell me to stop

but i still won't,babe.

and what the hell did i do?


i can pretend to be okay

if it's can amend your heart

i never met someone that so attached to me

after a long time

that was so long. 

longer than ever.


and i don't want to be just a tattoo

that stick around your skin but I wanted to be with you by your sides.

i want it so bad.

and i reassure you that as long as I'm alive I will not let us die.



with  infinity love,

Amy.




 

 # Written as a dedication to someone that I dearly love. 


Popular Posts