crazy

who is in this world who afford to deny on the fact of love?
i really can't remember on how's 
the last time i ever fall in love. till i am going crazy in the wilderness. forgive me heart. i had been not so good with you. i do love crazy things. i think a lot of crazy things. i'm used to the crazy things everyday i guess. if not i'm must with it. stick with it. that's life. 

gladly. i had him now. thanks my dear love. i bet my diamond ring waiting for me. you bet that there are some sort of big surprise on my graduation day. im not alone. thanks Allah. 

i love to speak with myself so i remember i have a great soul to be take care. it might be sound so funny but i love it. everybody has their own crazy habits. life is like that. 

that's all. 
i am always thinking, do love is blind or human is a perfect silent killer?

Popular Posts